You guys, I am home! As in my parents’ in Jakarta celebrating our mother-daughter birthday saga. I will be here for another night before flying back to Singapore for much needed besties time with Yin and Vi. These past few days have been amazing. It was filled with love, laughter and joy; friends, family and delicious food. The other day, I stopped for a brief moment and wished that I could put this happy vibe into a jar and make it everlasting forever and ever.
The wish It inspired me to cast a magic spell to attract happiness and keep it with us, so I took out the tools I got from Spellbox, the store at Melbourne arcade, and did a magic ritual, my first intentional one after a very long hiatus, to attract happiness. It felt a bit Hogwarts-ish, which was AWESOME!
If you are interested, I will share this simple magic spell to attract happiness. Because, who wouldn’t want to attract happiness in their lives.
Tools to perform the spell to attract happiness into our lives and homes:
- Amethyst crystal. Interchangeable with others good vibes attracting crystals.
- A small bowl.
- Three leaves.
- Paper and pen.
- A pouch.
- And a string.
Step-by-step simple and easy magic spell to attract happiness into our lives and homes:
- Hold the crystal close to your heart and imagine a beautiful pink light connecting your heart to the crystal.
- Leave the crystal in the bowl of water under the moon for three nights.
- Add a leaf into the bowl each night for three nights.
- After the third night pour the water from the bowl onto the earth.
- Place the 3 leaves under your pillow for three nights.
- Create a pentagram spell using the pen and paper.
- Write your name on the other side of pentagram paper.
- Keep the paper inside the pouch.
- Tie the string on the crystal and viola, your first homemade jewelry.
- And there you go. You have successfully done first magic spell to attract happiness!
Try the easy spell you guys, even if you don’t believe much in magic, because it’s fun, also magic is magic, whether you believe it or not.